Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Heat - En

Heat - EnWhen I was living in London last year I randomly came upon heat and was INSTANTLY addicted. My flatmates and I would go back and forth between buying it week after week. I couldn't wait for Tuesday to role around so I could get the next issue. heat not only has great paparrazi photos, but it's hilarious. Whoever the writers are, they're genius. I love the sense of humor and teasing of celebrities. I especially love that they don't validate celebs for getting increasingly skinny and unhealthy, such as every American counterpart does.

Heat has got to be the best goss magazine ever! I've never really enjoyed People or any of those crap American magazines at the checkout of virtually every supermarket. Brit celebs are so much more interesting! After my very first issue, I was hooked. The pics, the gossip, the headlines, the stories.....I read it cover-to-cover in one sitting! And I wanted MORE! Heat, you just cannot put down. Once I get a new issue, I don't even know where to start. There are so many juicy headlines...which one do I read first? Then I have to wait an entire week until I can get my hands on the next one.....

Buy Heat - En Now

Without a doubt the best weekly magazine in the UK. Possibly even good enough to rival US 'People' magazine! It contains celebrity stories, celebrity interviews, style tips, humorous articles and pictures and reviews of the latest movies, music and books. Not to mention a weekly tv guide with digital channels included.

In short, a magazine NOT to be missed!

Read Best Reviews of Heat - En Here

a british weekly gossip multi-award wining magazine with and well a deserved one at that!

If you love your shallow pop and tv gossip buy heat! All the other British gossip magazines are copying but to no avail will they best HEAT !

Buy if you esp love: reality tv (big brother, pop idol etc), david beckham, posh spice and eastenders!

Want Heat - En Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment