Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Rock Sound - Uk Edition

Rock Sound - Uk EditionWhile in England I saw a magazine entitled "Rock Sound" in the music section of a shop. I have to admit the free cd in the package is what drove me to buy the magazine, but also the several pages in the back which are dedicated solely to CD reviews. I have found at least 10 good bands from those review pages alone. The magazine features bands of all kinds, though my favorites are the punk and indie bands. You may not want to subscribe to it because its more expensive than buying each individual magazine at some store like borders or something. Each issue is like $6.50 and to pay over $100 really means u are just paying for shipping which is silly. The magazine is definitely worth getting if you are tired of lame American music magazines like Spin that really dont say much adn just publish whatever is popular at that moment in time. Rock Sound is #1 in my book and I just wish it was easier to find in the states.

This mag leads where others follow. I find out about all the best new bands from rock sound.

Buy Rock Sound - Uk Edition Now

No comments:

Post a Comment