Monday, October 14, 2013

Schoener Wohnen

Schoener WohnenI've been subscribing to this magazine on and off for two decades! Mostly because I love modern design and architecture, but also because I like to practice my German. It's inspirational and a great resource if you love modern design.

I subscribed and read more than 3 years when I studyed interior and now I found never stale. I compare a lot of interior magazine in the world and pick up this to purchase caused by match the color and modernism with my taste.

Buy Schoener Wohnen Now

Maybe it's because my name is Obermeyer or maybe it's because my husband is an architect--but this magazine has the answer every time I go looking for the right table, chair, sofa. Not only do I see it, I know where to find it and I don't speak German. It's like buying cutting-edge clothing on European stays--10 years later, it's still great. Good design lasts forever. Our furniture bought in the 70's is here and major. We even still have a magazine from the 60's with a beautiful German Christmas. And this year we had to have a Poggenpohl kitchen. Yes, we love this magazine, thank you.

Beth Obermeyer, Minneapolis MN

Read Best Reviews of Schoener Wohnen Here

I discovered this magazine features items from their own store mostly. There is only 1 issue during the year that is worth the subscription. This is the issue where it presents next year's trends and forecasts. The magazine is OK, but I felt it was very repetitive in its loud colors room set ups. I did not renew my subscription.

Want Schoener Wohnen Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment