Sunday, October 20, 2013

Surfer (1-year auto-renewal)

SurferI bought this magazine for my surfer husband and he treats every issue as if it were made of gold. If you are looking for a surfing magazine with good articles, awesome pictures and even surfing products and DVD reviews, this is the magazine for you.

At a time when a lot of magazines are cutting back from full color full page photographs, Surfer continues to pump out magazines full of them. This is simply THE best magazine (in my opinion) for seeing the world from a surfer's perspective. There are lots of advertisements (which I like) and lots of stories about all the big name surfers you've heard about. I prefer Surfer to Surfing and TransWorld Surf.

Buy Surfer (1-year auto-renewal) Now

An excellent read, all-in-all. The articles are interesting and full of surf information, recommendations, lingo, culture, competition, and basically almost anything you'd want to know about surfing and it's lifestyle. Full, live and vivid photographs. Just breathtaking, makes my beachy home, that much beachier. Great price and convenient subscription with Amazon, I'll take it, thank you!

Read Best Reviews of Surfer (1-year auto-renewal) Here

If you surf or love the beach, then this is the magazine for you. The pictures are incredible and the articles are pretty interesting!

Want Surfer (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

Bought this as a present for my dad. He loves it. Writing more words so I can post this review.

Save 85% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment