Friday, November 1, 2013

Black Enterprise (1-year auto-renewal)

Black EnterpriseI am an avid reader of Black Enterprise (BE)and have been since I was in high school and to date it is still the most inspiring magazine EVER. Its filled with relevant news articles, entrepreneurial sight, career advice, financial planning, investment, real estate and so so so much more. Following the principles in BE can lead you on the path to success; financially, spiritually, and familial. This magazine is the best investment you can make. I challenge you to read EVER article even the one's less appealing because they stimulate your mind and broaden your horizons. KUDOS to the GRAVES legacy for all the continued inspiration.

I first read this magazine at my grandfather's house. As I grew up I was a regular reader of my dad's subscription and when I went to college Black Enterprise came with me. My daughter and son-in-law have a subscription in their home and I talk to my 7 year old grandson about articles I read all the time. It is important that he understand the options he has and Black Enterprise makes those options visible.

Well written and timely articles make this a must read for all households.

Buy Black Enterprise (1-year auto-renewal) Now

I didn't purchase the subscription for myself I purchased it as a gift and the magazines were sent to my address instead of the intended recipient and when I sent an inquiry regarding this I have yet to hear from anyone and I'm still receiving the magazines at my home

Read Best Reviews of Black Enterprise (1-year auto-renewal) Here

Great publication. Lots of great resources and stories. Real Motivation for ANY entrepreneur! I especially love the 10 tips to build wealth that can be found in every issue.

Want Black Enterprise (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

As of today 1/6/11 I still have not recieved my magazine. Please let me know how much longer it will be before

I begin to receive it.

Save 73% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment