Sunday, December 29, 2013

Experience Life (1-year auto-renewal)

Experience LifeI started receiving this magazine after Organic Style folded, and I barely skimmed the first couple of issues, as I had no idea what kind of magazine it was or why I had started receiving it. Well once I actually read an issue all the way through, I was very pleasantly surprised. There are very well researched articles on healthy living, exercise, and mind-body fitness. There are book and new product reviews that are always interesting. The articles are positive and motivating, and the profiles of the person on the cover are nicely written as well. It's not the same old, same old from some of the more established fitness magazines like Shape, Self etc.

As my subscription is due to end this month and I came here to renew, I noticed the poor review due to the customer service of the fulfillment center. If I hadn't started receiving this magazine in similar circumstances, I never would have known about it, and I would not have the improved health and fitness habits I have today as a result.

It's impressive to me that the magazine chose to respond personally to the negative reviewer here as well.

Dear disappointed reader, please accept our sincere apologies. Our entire magazine team was distressed to learn about the frustrating experience you had trying to obtain a refund for your subscription to Experience Life, and we're so sorry it took this long to resolve.

Because these transactions are handled through a third-party fulfillment house, our magazine staff only just became aware of the problem this week (11/27/06). We've already taken steps to see that your money is refunded and the matter is resolved to your satisfaction. By now someone from our circulation staff should have been in contact with you directly. If not, please contact me at the phone number or email below, and I'll handle the matter personally.

After reading your post, we did some research and discovered that you received Experience Life as part of a contracted arrangement to fulfill the remainder of your Organic Style subscription after that magazine ceased publication. While your request to opt out of that fulfillment arrangement did come in after the official cancellation and refund deadline, you should never have received the treatment you did.

We've taken the matter up with our third-party fulfillment house and have expressed our dissatisfaction with this customer service representative's behavior. Actions have been taken to safeguard against situations like this from occurring in the future.

Again, we deeply regret that you were subjected to anything less than courteous and prompt treatment from our service providers. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to put the situation right.

Warm regards,

Christy Rice

Experience Life Project Manager

952-229-7593 or experiencelife@lifetimefitness.com

Buy Experience Life (1-year auto-renewal) Now

As a fitness professional and healthy lifestyle coach, I continue to be impressed by the quality, depth and perspective of Experience Life magazine. The focus isn't just on how to get fit,lose weight and look better, which is refreshing. It is on how to have a healthier mindset and a healthier body. They offer practical ideas for being active (not just doing workouts), getting outdoors, eating healthier without dieting, overcoming the challenges to staying motivated, and addressing the underlying beliefs and emotions that get in the way of success.

Becoming fit and healthy is less about following a prescribed set of guidelines and more about understanding what jazzes and motivates you and what holds you back, and Experience Life gets this. They do an excellent job of looking at all facets of wellbeing, which in turn creates a broader and more thoughtful perspective of what it means to live a happy and healthy lifestyle. I highly recommend this magazine if you want to feel your best.

Read Best Reviews of Experience Life (1-year auto-renewal) Here

Overall, I think that Experience Life is much better than most health magazines. They avoid stupid claims, such as "get a bikini body in 5 days," which is quite refreshing. I also like their healthy approach to nutrition, which focuses on eating healthy and nutritiously as opposed to "dieting." My only complaint about the magazine is that in the past, they have centered certain issues around a particular topic; for example, there have been issues centered around being healthy as you age or being active as a family and with your kids. In some ways, this is a positive thing and the magazine is attempting to be inclusive. However, being in my mid-twenties and not having (or planning on ever having) children, I barely read these particular issues. I don't mind one or two articles of the magazine being devoted to particular topics, but having the entire issue centered around something that isn't relevant to me is sometimes frustrating. However, overall, I was quite pleased with this magazine and I think it promotes a much more positive image of health than other magazines, particularly those "health" magazines aimed at women, such as Shape.

Want Experience Life (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

No exaggeration, this is the greatest magazine I've ever read. I have had this subscription since 2004 and I have enjoyed every single issue. The articles are well-researched and I like how they list all of their sources. Other magazines such as Shape, Self, and Fitness seem to only care about losing weight, but Experience Life focuses on being healthy in general. I also like how Experience Life doesn't contain ads about unsafe magic diet pills like all of the other "health" magazines seem to do. I highly recommend this magazine to anyone interested in living a healthy lifestyle. As a 23 year old woman, the articles in magazine have inspired me to stop eating crap and being a couch potato like most late-teens/college students do, and start living my life in a healthful way so I can live to be 123! I have bought this subscription for others as gifts and each of them have loved it as much as I do.

Save 21% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment