Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Forza

ForzaFORZA does an excellent job of detailing interesting and otherwise undiscovered aspects of the Ferrari community both here in the United States as well as abroad. It is always refreshing to read new material in an intellectual format!

By far one of the best Ferrari magazines on the market. Whether you are an enthusiast, or a seasoned collector, this magazine is fantastic. I started by purchasing issue # 1, when I was just dreaming about owning a car. First article was wonderful and described how a person on a decent living could purchase a 308. Even now, after owning several cars, traveling, and hosting Ferrari events, this is my favorite magazine. Photos and articles are wonderful. Very interesting and does not bore you as other magasines do. Simply the best. Saw one or two negative reviews that are ill-informed at best and contrived at worst. I have every issue since the begining of this magazine and cannot wait for the next issue to arrive. Bravo!!!

Buy Forza Now

Awesome magazine.

Loved every page.

Just subscribed for two more years. Look forward to receiving future issues.

Read Best Reviews of Forza Here

Was given a subscription to this mag for Christmas by my kids, since I own a 550 Maranello, and have found it far superior to the "Club" mags of similar ilk. There's actual content here, not just pages of ads and updates about what each of the club chapters did last month (zzzzzzzzz). I dropped my memberships to the various Ferrari clubs, but I'll be renewing this mag.

To the subscriber who hasn't received his first mag yet: just be patient there are only 8 per year, so it's not a monthly thing. I think my first issue after the Christmas subscription arrived in February?

To the person looking for objectivity: This is a magazine written by & for Ferrari enthusiasts, not an objective review of Ferrari models. Ferrari enthusiasts and owners tend to be a bit blind to all the warts and shortcomings of our cars, so if you're looking for objectivity, you may be reading the wrong mag.

One thing I'd suggest to the publisher PLEASE figure out a way for your subscribers to renew electronically. Printing out subscription forms, filling them in and faxing/mailing them back is soooooo 20th century. Phoning is too. Nearly every other magazine in existence has online subscribing and renewal so get with the 21st century guys!

p.s. A digital edition would be great too not to replace the paper edition, but in addition to it. This could boost your sales and wouldn't cost a ton to do.

p.p.s. Downloadable digital archives could also boost your sales, and it would be great to have a digital archive to refer to on the laptop or reader while traveling, etc. (and yes, I do have the Ferrari workshop manuals on my Kindle :))

Want Forza Discount?

Fair disclosure I have been a regular contributer to this magazine since issue 4 (back in 1996). I was a subscriber before that and worked hard to earn a spot on the masthead. I know many of the writers and photographers on the staff so I know that everyone loves these wonderful Italian cars. We dream about them. We talk about them and we drive them. Oh yeah, we drive them everywhere and we go fast. I hope the passion comes through in every page we really try.

And if you have an interesting Ferrari and are interested in sharing it with our readers, send an e-mail to the editor. We get great leads that way.

As to the reviewer who says the magazine is on it's last legs absolute nonsense. I have been a writer for the parent company since 1987 so I think I know a little more than the writer. The magazine is on firm financial ground and I plan on working for them another 10 years.

Save 30% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment