Saturday, December 14, 2013

Intermezzo Magazine (1-year auto-renewal)

Intermezzo MagazineMy experience has been like that of so many others -I received one issue, and that was about 5 months after my subscription was paid for. That was over a year ago. I have kept a record of email correspondence between myself and Roseanne Tully, the publisher. At one point she forwarded my request for subscription cancellation and a refund to someone (presumably) at her organization. I have yet to receive a refund. This is NOT a bona fide periodical; it's a seldom-published, self-serving magazine.

This magazine does not come out bimonthly. It will take more than two years to receive the six issues that you are supposed to receive in one year. Photography is nice but come on, who wants to subscribe to a magazine that can't keep to a publishing schedule.

Buy Intermezzo Magazine (1-year auto-renewal) Now

I paid for a full year subscription as a gift... They never received any magazines. I have emailed numerous times and was always told it would be on its way shortly. Finally asked for a refund, but never received. BEWARE. SCAM!

Read Best Reviews of Intermezzo Magazine (1-year auto-renewal) Here

I ordered this subscription last March (2009) and have yet to receive a copy. Have asked for a refund from Amazon. Very disappointed in Intermezzo. Will never bother with it again.

Want Intermezzo Magazine (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

Not bad. It took almost 3 months to arrive, but hell, I was busy. Content fairly good, a little pricey for what you get.Its like ordering a glass of most wines in most restaurants. Will I renew? probably not

Save 27% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment