Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Wood (2-year auto-renewal)

WoodI really look forward to this magazine. They have given me lots of ideas for projects to build. The plans that they give you are very easy to follow with nice clear pictures. Some of the projects are kind of lame. And some of the articles they have seem to be repeats, just changed up a little. Overall though I really enjoy looking through it. I just wish it came more often.

I thought this would be a bunch of tool ads with pictures of other people's projects mixed in -but I was surprised to find plans, tips, and reviews that were very readable and fun. I plan to get the DVDs as soon as I can afford it.

Buy Wood (2-year auto-renewal) Now

I love building things and this magazine has plenty of DIY projects. Even if you dont have alot of tools, there are plenty of projects that only require the basics.

Read Best Reviews of Wood (2-year auto-renewal) Here

Love this mag. it gives a lot of useful reviews and tips for the average woodworker. I've been reading it for more then five years and if I only could choose one mag. on woodworking this would be it.

Want Wood (2-year auto-renewal) Discount?

Purchasing Amazon magazines is a good experience and I've never had issues and this is no exception! For the price it's great and I hope it stays published, especially with most magazines going digital or closing up shop. I'm not a fan of digital magazines.

Wood is a great magazine with very detailed articles on how to build stuff as well as neat tips, tricks and jigs to use in the shop. I wish some of the projects were made for beginner because some of the ones that they say are for beginners, requires you to have tools most beginners don't have. Other than that, I am happy with the purchase and keep them in the shop for reference.

Save 71% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment