Monday, December 2, 2013

Glass Line

Glass LineI have been reading this publication for some time now and as a member of the glass community I have found this to be the most informative source in the industry. With articals about not only glassworkers from every field, but how and what they make, this periodical is unserpassed in instructional and informative pictures and discriptions on a wide range of subjects. For the beginner to the expert in the glass industry, I would recommend this newsletter.

I am fairly new at lampworking, just saw the kit in a beading magazine and went to town on making beads. This book is one of my favorites, very well written and easy for someone like me to understand and create. I highly recommend this one for anyone of any level of lampworking.

Buy Glass Line Now

I've been reading GlassLine for 10 years.. Best in it's class..

It's a must !!

Read Best Reviews of Glass Line Here

I had hoped to get more about small soft glass projects with this publication, but it really seems to be geared more to glass blowers and those with furnaces. I'm sure it's fine for those folks, but that doesn't include me.

Want Glass Line Discount?

It has a little bit of all types of glass work from large projects to small beads. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment