Thursday, January 16, 2014

Todays Parent

Todays ParentAlthough it doesn't say so on the description page (unless you look at a large version of the cover!) this is for CANADIANS only! I made the mistake of ordering it for my US daughter-in-law and it's all about Canadian schools, etc. The subscription rate listed in the magazine is $17.95 CANADIAN funds per year. I paid $45 for something I called and was told there is NO AMERICAN issue. So what's with the price listed here? What did I pay $45 for? Very irritating to say the least!

This magazine is an indespensible tool for parents. It is unfortunate that americans can't subscribe to this magazine. Recipes, Discipline Tactics, activities. Solutions to every problem all parents are facing and the magic is that it seems to grow with you. I highly recommend this for any Canadian Parent wanting to take their parenting to the next level.

Buy Todays Parent Now

No comments:

Post a Comment