Friday, January 17, 2014

Wine Enthusiast (1-year auto-renewal)

Wine EnthusiastFrom my research, I see that this magazine has been published since 1988. As I am a new subscriber, I am ignorant as to how it may have changed over the years. I mention this because it has become common for long-published magazines to undergo major overhauls in layout and content (most recently Architectural Digest and Garden Design).

I have only received one issue of Wine Enthusiast so far (April 2011). I have found the content to be informative, interesting and useful, and I like the layout. It is definitely something I will read cover to cover. There are plenty of wine reviews, organized according to region and grape. There are also reviews for spirits and beer.

WE certainly has its full page advertisements, but they are placed well enough as to not be obnoxious. The travel and food spreads are a nice addition. The recipes look tasty and are not overly complicated, as is often the case in food and wine magazines.

It doesn't hurt that the first issue I received has a great article on Sangiovese, my favorite wine grape of all time!

I have subscribed to Wine Enthusiast for at least 4 years and have always liked the content. However, this year's renewal did not go smoothly and I was not sent the 2012 Top 100 issue. It's very disappointing because it's my favorite issue.

Buy Wine Enthusiast (1-year auto-renewal) Now

Read the first issue cover to cover. Great content about wine.

First issue came a month late. Right now it looks like the second issue will also.

First issue came pretty well beat up. Needs a plastic shipping sleeve.

Love the magazine, good writing great photos.

Read Best Reviews of Wine Enthusiast (1-year auto-renewal) Here

No comments:

Post a Comment