Monday, April 28, 2014

Airways : a Global Review of Commercial Flight

Airways : a Global Review of Commercial FlightIf you are interested in airlines, airliners and airports -this is a great magazine. Every month, in high-quality high-gloss detail there are stories from around the world. A wonderful mix of old and new, big and small. While there are lots of magazines on flying airplanes or military hardware, this is the one standout magazine for commercial aviation. Includes monthly columns, photos of all the latest paint schemes, and book reviews.

I saw this on base on the magazine shelf in the BX (Base Exchange) on Ramstein AB Germany, so I thought why not. I bought it and was very impressed by the layout: News on aircraft/airlines around the world, great articles, airline reviews on various routes, history, hearing about airlines I haven't heard of, then the ads in the back, and other items of interest. The pictures and articles are very well balanced in this magazine. I've been a subscriber for nearly 3 years now, and will most likely renew a again. Contacting them to hold my subscription when I PCSed (or moved to you in the civilian world), they stopped mailing for the time and contacted them with my new address with no problems. Overall, a good experience!!

Buy Airways : a Global Review of Commercial Flight Now

It's a great magazine that gives you a more in-depth look at the whole aviation scene. From new up in combers. legacy airlines and a look back at airlines that tried and failed.

Read Best Reviews of Airways : a Global Review of Commercial Flight Here

I have subscribed to this magazine for close to over 14 years. I look forward to every issue in my mail box.

Want Airways : a Global Review of Commercial Flight Discount?

I HAVE REPORTED THIS PROBLEM MANY TIMES ,,,NOOOO RESULTS ,,I WILL NOT RECOMMEND NOBODY TO BUY THIS MAGAZINE FROM THIS SENDER !!

Save 31% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment