Thursday, April 24, 2014

Womans World

Womans WorldI have loved this magazine since the mid-80s when my mom bought it and I would read hers. Since getting married over 12 years ago, this magazine has been my own little weekly, inexpensive treat to myself. The articles are very inspirational, and I love the craft and decorating ideas; health, money and fashion tips; advice; etc. The recipes are GREAT! My husband is a gourmet chef and has used many of the recipes for entertaining! My son likes to try the cute cake ideas. My kids used to like looking for Womans World at grocery checkout counters to find the next issue for me. Thanks to the discount through Amazon, I now will be receiving the next 52 issues right in my mailbox. Read this magazine -it will brighten your (and your family's) lives!

This has been my favorite magazine since the day it was introduced. As a busy entrepreneur, my time is slim to none. I can grab this and read it from cover to cover in under 30 minutes. Then I can keep it around and refer back to it for great tips on everything.

Buy Womans World Now

You get a lot for your money as far as content. Yes, there's a diet in every issue, but you can say that about most magazines targeting women. Woman's World also has a lot of helpful information on a wide variety of topics as well as very encouraging stories and articles.

I don't recommended subscribing to this magazine. I got maybe half of my issues, they didn't extend my subscription the way they said they would, and my most recent requests for issues I didn't receive were ignored. Buying the magazine in the store is worth paying a little more so you don't miss an issue. I won't be renewing my subscription.

Read Best Reviews of Womans World Here

I have been reading Woman's World magazine for about 2 years and have not missed ONE.I keep all of the magazines and refer back to different articles from time to time. I have encouraged all of my friends to purchase this terrific magazine and of course they are hooked. For the price of this magazine and the wealth of information it contains, I feel like I have saved thousands and learned so much. Keep up the great job and I would recommend WW to publish books by topics such as good health, home and family,food and nutrition etc.... LOVE THIS MAGAZINE THANKS

Want Womans World Discount?

As a chiropractor, I get many free magazine subscriptions from companies who want me to display their magazines in my waiting room, yet I gladly pay for Woman's World magazine! It's very readable -I can pick it up and read an article or two when I have time, or on those rare occasions when I actually can sit in one place for a while I can read the whole magazine. I was even fortunate enough to be selected to have a makeover and was featured about 5 years ago. Although the format has changed slightly over the years (I still do miss the makeover page), it's remained my favorite magazine. The clothes featured are for "real women", the health and wellness articles are well-researched and every recipe I've tried has been delicious and easy! I find it next to impossible to part with any of my old issues, and keep them in my waiting room in a section by themselves. Despite the fact that they are not displayed with the current magazines, they are invariably the ones that the women waiting to see me choose to read the most often! I'll continue to willingly pay for this most unique magazine for as long as I'm on this earth to read it! Keep up the good work!

Save 36% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment