Saturday, April 5, 2014

Your Cat

Your CatThis magazine surpasses every American cat magazine I've read. The oversize glossy magazine is well worth paying the extra price for overseas shipping. Each month contains cat health articles providing information from vets, alternative medicine practioners, and animal behaviorists. A breed cat is showcased every month and again, the photography is superb. You'll also find letters from cat owners in the UK, America, and abroad as well as fiction and non-fiction from contributors. Your Cat discusses vaccination, pet insurance, neutering, and features recommendations for cat products, many of which are also available here in the States. These magazines are valuable references -you won't be disappointed!

It is a little expensive, but this is the best cat magazine out there. I would give six stars if i could.

Buy Your Cat Now

"Your Cat" is the best cat magazine ever created. Second place isnt even close. If you love cats this somewhat expensive mag is worth every penny.

Read Best Reviews of Your Cat Here

I was hopeing it would be like Cat Fancy, and it is!! More health, stories, and other fun things about kitties. This magazine sticks out because it also lists many products. Not just toys for people that own cats, but things that help make life better. Sure I like the cat themed note cards, but I love the fence gaurds, new pet door designs, and especially the bed attachment. A great up beat vibe too. I think it is worth the money, and I will renew my subscription.

Want Your Cat Discount?

"This magazine surpasses every American cat magazine I've read." --I agree with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment