Saturday, May 10, 2014

Blaze Magazine

Blaze MagazineI have been getting Blaze magazine for the last 2 years. It is totally awesome and I love it. I have learned so much about horses. The contests are great too, I have won some prizes. I recommend you read Blaze if you love horses like I do. They also have a really cool website and I've found penpals there.

I bought this for my 11 year old granddaughter and she reads it cover to cover. Sometimes, she shares things she has read with me and she gets so excited! Informing, entertaining and just FUN for her.

Buy Blaze Magazine Now

I live with 3 horse obsessed little girls. My 8 year old has already decided she want to train horses for a career and knows which college she wants to attend. The first time she saw one of these magazines, she had to have it. The articles are interesting and at a solid 3rd to 5th grade level. The pictures are amazing. Horse themed activities throughout make for an entertaining read. The only downside to this magazine is that it is not a monthly publication. However, there are newsletters with information and activities on the months that a full magazine isn't published. Any horse lover of elementary school age would love this magazine. I enjoy paging through it myself.

Read Best Reviews of Blaze Magazine Here

I subscribed to BLAZE for my second grade niece, who lives in the country on 35 wooded acres. She (compliments of her grandfather and dad) has four horses and is TOTALLY in love with anything equine. She enjoys BLAZE, its stories, and its activities. I will renew the subscription for at least another year.

Want Blaze Magazine Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment