Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Freizeit-Revue

Freizeit-RevueGreat periodical. It allows me to remain in touch with my old home in Germany.

because it is the magazine I wanted and I have read it before and this was way more reasonable and dependable

than trying to buy it stores

Buy Freizeit-Revue Now

I like this magazine for its puzzles which keep me busy all week until the next magazine arrives.

Delivery is prompt, articles are interesting and the food and flower sections are worth copying. The little gossip stories of the royal and famous are entertaining.

Read Best Reviews of Freizeit-Revue Here

My parents are from Germany so I ordered this as a Christmas gift and they love it. It keeps them up to date on all the German (and American) celebs!

Want Freizeit-Revue Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment