Friday, May 23, 2014

Hola

HolaI paid Amazon for a 52 week subscription and received a 39 week subscription. I didn't find this out, of course, until about week 42 when I realized that I hadn't had an issue in a few weeks. It took hours on the phone for them to even to find out this information.

Here's what you are doing when you buy this:

Order through Amazon, Amazon gives your money to Magazine Express, Magazine Express buys a subscription from Hola. This means that if there is a problem you have to wait forever for them to go through the entire chain of people.

By the way, you can order Hola from and PAY LESS (just a few dollars, but it IS cheaper).

My family and I recently spent 3 years in Barcelona, so upon our return to the States I was looking foward to getting a subscription to "Hola," and ordering it through Amazon seemed the easiest way to go about doing that.

I ordered a year's subscription to "Hola" on Amazon in February 2005. The first issue, after many calls to the 1-800 magazine subscription number provided by Amazon, arrived at the end of May 2005.

However, I was assured by Amazon's subscription 1-800 customer service number that I would receive a full year's subscription: May 2005 to May 2006.

However, all I received were 9 months of "Hola" for my one-year $220 subscription. Very disappointing for such an expensive subscription.

Appaprently others have had the same experience. So, unless you want to spend over $200 to receive only 8 or 9 months of this magazine, avoid subscribing through Amazon.

Buy Hola Now

Never got the item (over 6 weeks waiting!). In the end I had to cancel the order.

Nunca me enviaron el magazín. Al fin tuve que cancelar la orden.

Read Best Reviews of Hola Here

It is June 6, 2011 and i still have not receive my order from MArch 3rd I was suppose to receive my 1st issue in April and still waiting. I have tried to contact someone twice already for a refund and still no luck...I am so angry becuase I want to get a refund but no one can't email me back!!!!Please can someone tell me how to get ahold of someone???

thank you!!

Frustrated!!!

Want Hola Discount?

Point de Vue is a very good magazine. I like it. However, I don't think I will renew my subscription. Delivery by Amazon, after a very long waiting period for the first issue has been SPOTTY, to say the least. It is a weekly magazine, but I get them lumped into twos, now and then. No continuity. Too expensive for that kind of so-so service.

JJH

No comments:

Post a Comment