Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Import Tuner

Import TunerThe product is okay, but the response from Import Tuner Mag has been VERY, VERY slow. Do not plan on renewing subscription again!

This is a great magazine for any import car lover. There is a lot of good information in these magazines. My husband likes seeing all the different cars and it inspires him to continue fixing up his own. As far as the shipping goes, I've only recieved a magazine in a protective covering when they have other loose materials. Any damage is from the postal services, and the turn around time is typical magazine subscription time8-12 weeks. We are very pleased with the magazine and can't wait for the next issue!

Buy Import Tuner Now

I recently subscribed to the magazine as a gift for my boyfriend. He's been looking out for it in the mail, when he finally received it, he got the March and April issue already..yay, right? NO!...the ones that he got were all ripped and torn...all the sides of about the first 5 and last 5 pages because they were not in any type of protective cover! So disappointing...I hope that maybe the next ones won't be in such a bad condition.

Read Best Reviews of Import Tuner Here

Very nice magazine for people who love import cars modifing, tuning or just enjoy looking at them. Great articals and photos.

Want Import Tuner Discount?

The magazine itself is a great magazine. Only thing is, I know this because of reading it at a book store. I gifted a subscription to my boyfriend in Nov. 2011 and have yet to receive an issue. Amazon.com was very helpful in trying to help me find out the issue but even though the address was correct and we checked with the mailing service, we still haven't received an issue. Amazon is issuing me a refund.

Save 67% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment