Monday, July 28, 2014

Inked

InkedI love it.. I picked it up at the store..

skimmed through it.

Ended up reading it.

Now I bought the subscription here

I love how they potray tattooing as an art

It's art. simple

it's a very clean looking magazine.

Great tattoo's

Great artist's inside.

Put's some small name people with talent, out there with the big boy's

Again.. very good magazine.

The price for a subscription is amazing compared to what the individual issues retail for. I enjoy the articles about different artists and the tattoo culture. I also love the beautiful tattooed models they have and the different stories they have about various people in each issue! I recommend it for anyone who enjoys tattoos!

Buy Inked Now

If your into tattoos then put down the others and pick up Inked.Great stories and tattoos,what else is there ?

Read Best Reviews of Inked Here

No comments:

Post a Comment