Friday, July 4, 2014

People en Espanol (1-year auto-renewal)

People en EspanolThis magazine is wonderful if you are looking for a magazine that is easy to read, entertaining and yet informative all in one. It is geared toward the Latin community but I think it could also interest anyone who speaks Spanish and has a love for the culture. I started buying this magazine regularly in 1998 and I am still a fan of People en espanol. At first glance one may think that it's the Spanish version the weekly People magazine in English but believe me the only element in common is the title. This magazine has a section on "la farándula" and "en familia" which I find always nice to read and sometimes there are good articles about infants and kids that give helpful tips about childcare. There are other informative sections that you can read according to your personal preference. Lastly, the quality of the Spanish is very good in comparison to other magazines in its class in which I have found major grammar errors on a regular basis. This magazine is worth every cent and can be read through an through.

I must admit that I got hooked on this magazine after seeing a tiny picture of Juanes on the cover. I love his music and I wanted to know more about his life. My subscription started too late for his famous cover shot! ¡Que lastima! I missed several issues because they were sold out at the hispanic tiendas.

If you are learning español and you don't bother to learn the pop culture(s) of modern day Latin America you are not making the grade! In the office, our hispanic customers appreciate my interest in the popular entertainers from their countries. Textbooks have gotten better, but People En Español is always current. The grammar, vocabulary and reading practice will greatly improve your comprehension and you'll actually do it because it is fun and interesting.

I only have one minor complaint. I wish the Disfrútalo section would cover more films made by Spanish directors and featuring Spanish actors. Award-winning and nominated films made in Spanish aren't covered often enough and with enough depth. I would have loved to have seen a feature article on The Sea Inside or Maria Full of Grace.

Buy People en Espanol (1-year auto-renewal) Now

As someone who is trying to learn Spanish, I am always looking for some good materials to practice with. This is perfect! They have very interesting articles (I think it is less 'fluffy' than the English version) and everything is in Spanish! They focus on Hispanic celebrities (from the U.S. and from other countries) and they focus more on family than beauty. They also review books, movies and television, which I really enjoy reading. One major difference between this and the English version is that People en Español only comes out once a month, whereas the English version comes out every week. Actually, there are only 11 issues per year, because they always combine December and January. Overall, I am very happy with my purchase and can't wait to improve my Spanish!

Read Best Reviews of People en Espanol (1-year auto-renewal) Here

This is a great magazine , much better than the english version, thier edition "50 bellos" , is the best. They really know how to pick beautiful people. The latest edition of "most beautiful" in english is really disappointing. I suggest People en Espanol, el mas mejor.

Want People en Espanol (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

I subscribed to practice reading in Spanish. I have also learned a lot about many famous people in the Spanish speaking world.

Save 64% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment