Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Archaeology

ArchaeologyIf you are not a professional archaeologist, but interested in archeology, this is the magazine for you. It covers all areas of archeology and is written in an interesting, but technically comprehensible manner. I look forward to each issue.

I love this magazine. I started subscribing to Archaeology back in college, when money was very tight and even eating out was a huge luxury. I still have all my old issues from college. Ah! To be 20 again! But it's nice to see that the quality of this magazine has never wavered.

It must be a delight to work there... can you imagine working for a magazine where you report on real subject matter, rather than the latest Octuplets, Quintuplets, or whatever drivel passes for news nowadays?

This magazine is a breath of fresh air, and I'm so happy when I get my hands on each subsequent issue.

Thank you for putting out something that I look forward to reading every single time.

Highly Recommended.

Buy Archaeology Now

I ordered this magazine subscription as a birthday present for my father. He is an armchair archaeologist and has thoroughly enjoyed reading this magazine. It has great world coverage of different events without being so academic as to bore the lay reader. The articles are thorough and interesting. I can't say that archaeology has interested me in the past, but I find myself looking forward to each magazine and read it cover to cover. I definitely recommend this magazine.

Read Best Reviews of Archaeology Here

If you read this mag regularly, you can get the subscription for $14.97 via those pesky little "SUBSCRIBE TODAY" cards that fall out of it endlessly... You can also subscribe to *two* years for $24.97, which is only a few dollars more than is being offered here for one year plus you avoid magazine subscription services such as this one that will bombard your from now until the end of time with their offers...

Want Archaeology Discount?

I'm not an archaeologist. If I was born redundantly wealthy I think that I might have been one.

Archaeology is my "stop everything and read it on the day it arrives" magazine. I've been a subscriber for years. I read EVERY article. As a reader of archaeology and paleontology tomes, this magazine is the adjunct to my selections of books to read. My wife and I have planned vacations around Archaeology's articles. I've detoured business trips to take in a visit to several article sites.

During a cross country moving event 7 years ago, I let the subscription expire for lack of new address. Someone from Archaeology, not a telemarketer for sure, called me and said that I had been such a long term customer that they really wanted to know why I didn't renew ... was it something about the magazine quality? The voice on the other end was just so dang disappointed as she pleaded for feedback that it was stunning enough for me to remember 7 years later. The magazine must be read by a small but dedicated subscriber base and I think the magazine staff themselves makes the calls.

My only complaint is that it only prints every 2 months. If archaeology is among your interests, you would entertain your fancies with a subscription.

Save 20% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment