Thursday, August 7, 2014

Country Sampler

Country SamplerI ordered this for my mother, a crafter, through Amazon. Although the expected arrival date was projected to be 8-12 wks after ordering, and thus missing her birthday, the magazines began arriving almost immediately. Plus, as a crafter, she really rates these magazines highly.

I did not order my subscription from Amazon, I ordered it directly from Country Sampler, and then I received a renewal notice. My customer information was given to a publishing company. They sent a renewal reminder to me with my account number and expiration date of subscription, from Country Sampler, to renew my current subscription of two years. I paid the money and six months later, still had not received my magazine. Country Sampler was not willing to help me in any way, even though the magazine obviously provided my information to this company.

Obviously provided, because, how else did they know my subscription expiration, name, address, and account number for the subscription? I had to call daily, talk to gum chewing women on the other end who had no clue, file many complaints, and sent certified mail, in order to get my refund. All I wanted from the beginning was the six issues I paid for,but I never received any of them. I even had the cancelled check. I was furious. I absolutely refuse to ever order from them again, especially since they did not care to look into the matter, make it right, or help me in any way. How many people were not persistent like I was and lost the money they sent? This magazine is not cheap. Never, never again, will I order this magazine. Be very cautious if you do, I hope this helps people from the hassle I went through. Don't get me wrong, it's a great magazine, but be aware of where it comes from.

Buy Country Sampler Now

I am very pleased with the Country Sampler magazine I recieved through Amazon. It has lots of good ideas as well as products to order.I will consider ordering other magazines with them.

Read Best Reviews of Country Sampler Here

If you love "country" style decorating this is the magazine for you. I love it. They feature amazing homes all decorated beautifully. I get many ideas for my house from this magazine. Well worth the price. I just renewed for another year. One of my favorites.

Want Country Sampler Discount?

I am a country girl and am so glad they have this magazine. Country Sampler is a fun and up to date magazine. Not only can you get great country ideas you can also find the best decor. Love this magazine wish they had one every month.

Save 44% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment