Saturday, August 30, 2014

Seeing the Everyday

Seeing the EverydayI love this magazine! It is filled with great pictures, and stories that inspire me as a mother. I feel so buoyed up after reading these stories. The experiences expressed are of the simple things a parent did that gave that individual the tools needed to become who they are as an adult. It shares how the small, seemingly insignificant interactions of everyday make a huge, positive impact in the life of a child. While I still have improvement to make, this magazine has helped me, over and over, check the responses and reactions that I give to my children when they come to me with their various concerns. Anyone can benefit by incorporating the saying that was in one issue: "The first thing first is kindness."

No comments:

Post a Comment