Monday, August 4, 2014

Texas Gardener

Texas GardenerIt's hard to find good information that really applies to Texas gardening. I enjoy lots of gardening magazines, but most of them are East-coast centric and simply don't apply to our state's unique gardening requirements. This magazine is excellent and just what I was looking for. I would recommend it to beginning or experienced gardeners alike.

I love this magazine. It's been a real help with my vegetable garden, giving a nice timeline of what and when to plant. The plant suggestions and advice, esp as regards to fruits and vegs, have been wonderful. It's pretty costly IMHO but on the plus side, there are very few ads, unlike Mother Earth News or BHG. All in all, a great magazine for the Texas gardener.

Buy Texas Gardener Now

I have subscribed to Texas Gardener for many, many years. It has timely articles, gives common sense advice and is entertaining all at the same time. I've kept all my issues and refer back to them any time I have a question. I got a good price on Amazon.

Read Best Reviews of Texas Gardener Here

This magazine is a wonderful resource for anyone attempting to garden in Texas' diverse and sometimes challenging climate and soils. Well worth the price.

Want Texas Gardener Discount?

This magazine is so helpful, provides detailed lists of what to do for the month or two ahead. Covers this diverse state well. I've picked it up from time to time on the newsstand but never subscribed. Now I won't be without it!

No comments:

Post a Comment