Thursday, September 25, 2014

Bimmer

BimmerThis is a great magazine for BMW owners. Unlike most of the other magazines on BMW's, which are often published from the UK, this one is printed in the USA and covers a wide range of topics each month on new and older models. One highlight for US owners is that the magazine is full of ads and websites to buy parts and performance upgrades. A quick glance through this magazine and in about 20 minutes I was able to find some parts for my 1987 535is, and at a significant discount!

Typically the articles, photos and tips cover the wide range of models from the 70's, 80's, 90's up through the most recent offerings. While the editorial staff has often been accused of being too biased in favor of the marquee, what would you expect from a BMW magazine? If you are an owner or fan of these "ultimate driving machines" then this publication should be part of your monthly reading.

I was contemplating not renewing my subscription after 1 year...but I could not imagine not getting this very insightful look at BMW cars. I love that they look back on previous BMWs that have been restored or kept in great condition. Anytime there is any kind of Alpina I begin to drool, awesome photography and one of the best features of the zine is the Marketplace watch. If you have a BMW you owe it to yourself to own this magazine!

Buy Bimmer Now

I do not and have not ever owned a BMW, but this is possibly the best magazine ever. I learn many things every issue. It really is a great read. Too bad it is not monthly. If you are interested in buying a BMW (car) then don't waste any more time, buy this magazine.

Read Best Reviews of Bimmer Here

It's not that there is anything wrong with this magazine but it just isn't as great as more mainstream car magazines.

Want Bimmer Discount?

I ordered this item on 9/14/08; today is 10/15/08....still have not recieved it. The magazine itself is a great magazine, I'm sure I'll enjoy it if or when it arrives.

Save 50% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment