Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Prehistoric Times

Prehistoric TimesI was introduced to this by seeing at Wegman's a few short years ago and as an armchair paleontologist fell in love with Prehistoric Times. And when Wegman's no longer carried it I was disappointed. But then on a whim I typed in the magazine's name here at Amazon I found the subscription rates were cheaper than through the magazine itself. I can't wait until it comes!!! And for any newcomers to this magazines you will fall in love with the articles and several other tidbits in there. And if you're old enough to remember the huge dinosaur replicas put out by Sinclair you might find out where they are these days!!!

This was a gift order and he loves it. This is the 2nd year I ordered it for him (he is 23 years old not a child).

Buy Prehistoric Times Now

I have been purchasing this off the magazine rack for years. Finally got the subscription thru Amazon.

I guess I have never out grown my love of dinos from my grade school years, and thats more than 50 years ago. Excellent magazine.

Read Best Reviews of Prehistoric Times Here

No matter what age you are if your into dinosaurs this magazine is filled with new products-articles--and fantastic art work

Want Prehistoric Times Discount?

For the layman that is a lover all things dinosaur, "Prehistoric Times", is "The Best"!!!

Save 6% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment