Monday, September 8, 2014

Vogue - French Edition

Vogue - French EditionI don't speak a word of french,and I barely read it, but I love this magazine!!! If you love fashion, get a french dictionary,I did, this is a magazine to savor! I have every issue since Ms. Roitfeld took over and will keep them forever! This magazine is very sexy, modern, french, well edited, up to the minute, bold, well designed(Fabian Baron) intelligent, I could go on and on, I've seen/get all the rest, including Vogue Italia, this edition has all the best stylists, photogs, and editors, I can't wait for the next issue!

The French Vogue is like the American one you remember from when you were a teenager, full of mysterious photo shoots that feature lots of smoking and nudity in odd places, and clothes that no one would wear in real life but somehow look smashing on the models. It's a fantasyland full of surprises, always something different and exciting. If you miss Vogue the way it used to be before Wintour made it a celeb rag, you'll like the French version.

Buy Vogue - French Edition Now

Much better than the American issues.It is about the fashion.Not about babies, boring celebrites,or any other fluff. Thank You French Vogue.

Read Best Reviews of Vogue - French Edition Here

If you go to Zinio, you can read this on your kindle or ipad for about $20 instead of the $100+ that they're asking here.

Want Vogue - French Edition Discount?

I don't know how to get in touch with the Magazine Express Inc. people, but I'd have a serious lecture for them about poor delivery. I always get my magazine about a month late (yes after it's been on newstands for that long) and that's IF I recieve it at all. If you move during the middle of your subscription, you're screwed. It took months to get them to forward them correctly to my new address and in the meantime, the few I missed were just lost. When you're paying upwards of $100 for a subscription and only get 10 a year (French Vogue only produces 10 issues), but 3 are lost in the mail, you lose 30 percent or your money. Bum deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment