Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Maine Antique Digest

Maine Antique DigestFrom Betty G. Howard BGHOWARD@aol.com I believe this is a publication for dealers. It isn't an antique magazine as I thought it was. It is very interesting, but it is not what I wanted. I am sorry I probably made the mistake without exploring it further. It was among all the magazine subscriptions so I thought it was a magazine. Sincerely, Betty Howard

I have been a subscriber for many years-this is the first time I renewed thru Amazon. I prefer this media (print) to a website because I'm old school. I would recommend anyone interested in collecting antiques buy a subscription to MADyou get a wealth of information from antiquers who love to help new collectors. Shoot them an e mail to get a free copy and you'll be hooked!

Buy Maine Antique Digest Now

No comments:

Post a Comment