Tuesday, November 18, 2014

American Cowboy (1-year auto-renewal)

American CowboyNice magazine. It is a bit high brow and uptown for my cowboy, but he likes it anyhow. It's real purty.

Purchased subscription May 22.

Was told it would be like Sep 29 before 1st issue arrived.

1st issue arrived July 3rd.

I gave this to my Father-in-law for his birthday and he loved it. A subscription I had purchased earlier was coming to my home and I took him a couple of copies and he (who never calls) called to tell me he had read them from cover to cover and wanted to make sure that his gift subscription would be coming to his home. The first one is to arrive between June 27 and July 5th. I sure hope he gets it in the mail.

Robyn Millecam Merkley

Buy American Cowboy (1-year auto-renewal) Now

I have subscribed to this magazine for two years now. It just keeps getting better!

The articles are very family friendly, the photos are beyond beautiful!

Everyone I share a copy with falls in love with this magazine. So far, five family members and friends have subscribed since seeing my copies.

If you live in the West, would like to someday, or love the more "Simple Times" when a handshake was all you needed for a business arrangement, you will LOVE this magazine!

This is a perfect gift as well!

Read Best Reviews of American Cowboy (1-year auto-renewal) Here

I knew seeing the words "cowboy" that I was destined to see at least one guy free of all blemishes and signs of work, dressed up in fancy designer clothing, and topped off with a cowboy hat. I was right. That model shows up every couple of times in the magazine's ads. Kind of sad that most people think that is what they should look at when working on a ranch.

Luckily, the magazine does have articles of "traditional," hard-working cowboysold and young, male and female. The magazine itself is pretty slim with articles that are not very in-depth. There are definitely a lot of adverstisements and marketing of apparel is prominent unfortunately. Definitely not burtsing with crisp pictures of rodeos or cutting horses either, but there are adequate pictures to accompany every article. But for the price it is an interesting portal into the world and livlihood of the dying cowboy. The first issue was shipping to me two weeks after ordering, but I would still order it 4 weeks ahead of the time you want to receive it.

And despite my lackluster review of this magazine, I want to reassure people that you do learn a few things from this magazine. I've learnt already about famous cowboys, how to evaluate a horse's hocks, and even read about ranches in Hawaii that I never knew even existed. For the price, I'd suggest expanding your realm of knowledge of The West and subscribing to this magazine for at least a year.

Want American Cowboy (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

The stories and information giving in this magzine paint a picture of the wild west today and yesterday. Great pictures, great writting, and great stories.

Save 50% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment