Saturday, December 6, 2014

Fur Fish & Game - for Schools & Libraries

Fur Fish & Game - for Schools & LibrariesMost people think that this magazine limits itself to the wild fur trapping industry but they are wrong. Although a good portion of the stories and departments focus on trapping, the excellent fishing, hunting and shooting articles should NOT be overlooked. I find this magazine to be much more appropriate for the average American and Canadian outdoors person. Several do-it-yourself features and inexpensive alternatives give this magazine a realistic touch. Most other magazines seem to cater to whoever advertises on their pages but FFG seems to care about the readers success. If I had to choose only one outdoor sporting magazine this would be it!

This is NOT just a trapping magazine. It has articles of interest to anyone interested in woodsmanship. I started reading FFG back in the 60's as a farm boy. Many a stormy winter's day was spend with my nose buried in a FFG magazine, learning things that I could apply as soon as I got back outdoors. Aimed more toward the rural, blue collar, and real woodsman segment of outdoor magazine readers. Very practical, useful stuff that won't cost you an arm and a leg to implement, and won't take a Ph.D to understand. I love this magazine.

Buy Fur Fish & Game - for Schools & Libraries Now

Fur Fish and Game is one of my favorite outdoor magazines. Between the helpful hints, articles on game you can actually hunt, and their very readable articles, it's a bargain.

The magazine reminds me of a simpler time both in my life and in America. It's a piece of Americana, and I'm amazed the magazine has remained true to it roots over the years. Even though my life has gotten much busier over the years, this is one magazine I look forward to reading.

Read Best Reviews of Fur Fish & Game - for Schools & Libraries Here

This is my husband's favorite magazine. He loves the practical and useful articles. This is a great value and the only hunting magazine at our house!

Want Fur Fish & Game - for Schools & Libraries Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment