Saturday, December 27, 2014

Knives Illustrated

Knives Illustrated"The first issue should arrive in 6-10 weeks." I got mine in 9 weeks, that is quite a wait.

The magazine seems "retro" in looks and feel. Blade Magazine has more pictures and articles. There seems to be a bias to advertisers products in the articles.

I did notice this in Knives' Illustrated.

Wished they would print an issue every month, but at first I was disappointed(I'm used to reading BLADE which is outstanding) and not up-and-up with some articles, but a few did interest me, but the articles that interested me were about swords!!!

I've only got one issue so far, another should be on it's way.

I did noticed the "closed in" feel, it's just not as open as BLADE magazine is. Just look at their knife show calender, not too many small shows, and most are huge and highly affiliated somehow with Knives Illustrated. There seems to be more of "pleasing the upper management" of the Publishers with Knives' Illustrated. It's the only alternative to Blade, and will I resubscribe? Yes while it isn't as good as BLADE, it's interesting and you will learn something.

It is a little pricey, but if you don't mind the cost, it is worth the money. Full of pics and information. Some issues are better than others depending on your interest. I like knives and enjoy viewing what is being done in the knife world.

Buy Knives Illustrated Now

This magazine helps keep you updated on a mounthly basis on what is happening in the ever changing knife world.

Read Best Reviews of Knives Illustrated Here

No comments:

Post a Comment