Saturday, December 20, 2014

Old House Journal (1-year auto-renewal)

Old House JournalMy house is 100 years old and it is under partially renovation. I thought I may be able to get some good ideas from this magazine. It is a very thin magazine with the same advertisements in each issue. I receive 3 issues at once, one current, the other 2 go back 4 months. I wasnt too happy about that either. So far, it is more decorating, less renovation. No before and after picture of projects that incorporate a totally new floor plan.

A must have for all "Do it yourselfers". Interesting articles and easy to understand project instructions.

Buy Old House Journal (1-year auto-renewal) Now

I was pretty excited to find this magazine online and wanted to subscribe until I read ALLOW 12-16 weeks for delivery. Columbus could have delivered the magazine sooner.

Read Best Reviews of Old House Journal (1-year auto-renewal) Here

Great DIY projects on a budget, and I love the photos! For more photos of old houses, their website features most of their home tours.

Want Old House Journal (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

Absolutely great hands-on information as well as fascinating histories of old houses. It's not about how to update, but how to preserve your home. I couldn't put the first issue down until I had read the whole thing!

Save 53% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment