Sunday, December 21, 2014

New African

New AfricanI am an African currently residing in the US. My father who lives in Ghana sent a copy of NEWAFRICAN to me last year and since then I have become HOOKED!I subscribe religiously. It pains me that I did not discover it before. A very well presented magazine. The piece featured in every edition are COLLECTOR'S ITEMS (no kidding). It presents stories about the continent and the world giving balanced views from the past, the present and insights into the potential future implications!! I learn so much history about Africa and the world. You will not regret it trust me. I eagerly look forward to EVERY EDITION

New African is a generally well-written magazine, covering a wide variety of topics for the whole continent. However it seems to have a strong pro-Mugabe (Zimbabwe) bias, to the point that many suspect it is a ZANU party mouthpiece. As with any media, read critically and compare to other sources.

Buy New African Now

"New African" is one of the most in-depth journal available focusing on reporting on political, social and cultural developments in Africa, analysis of economic activities, sport, music and even art and fashion. It is an interesting blend of current issues and insightful analysis of activities and events on the continent.

While one should not rely on one magazine for their news and perspectives, I would count on New African to have the last word on most topics pertaining to the African continent.

For those who want to know what is going on in Africa, this magazine is a must-read. It covers things going on in places often neglected by other magazines. New African is fairly balanced in its reporting, entertaining and rooted in a deep understanding of African history and today's world.

Read Best Reviews of New African Here

No comments:

Post a Comment