Thursday, January 8, 2015

Simple & Delicious

Simple & DeliciousI'll keep this review simple (and delicious). Like another reviewer said, it's pretty much all recipes and very little of anything else. You get the occasional kitchen shortcut, product comparison and article but nowhere near what Taste of Home or other cooking magazines offer. Is that a bad thing? Well it depends on what you're looking for. I subscribed because I wanted simple recipes I could make during the weeknight and not spend a lot of money. That's exactly what S&D delivers. As for the recipes themselves most of them are hits with only a few so far being near misses. Out of the three Taste of Home magazines, (Taste of Home and Healthy Cooking being the other two) this one is my favorite and the only one I subscribe to. If you're looking for an upgrade of this type of magazine then I would recommend Cook's Country.

I got this magazine as the companion publication of Taste Of Home, (TOH). While TOH is a nice collection of articles and features, along with recipes, this magazine is pretty much a bi monthly set of recipes only, with a couple of short, not so in depth articles along the way. It's a thin magazine that for me is fit for mostly browsing, more than really reading. There is always a generous amount of recipes of all kinds with every issue, but truly without the entertainment of in depth articles and regular departments I feel you can do just as well browsing the web for dinner. Not really a bad magazine or rip off, but in my opinion still not worth it. I will probably end up letting it drop when its finished...

Buy Simple & Delicious Now

We love this magazine. It has a color picture for every single recipe. The recipes are easy to make, with easy-to-find ingredients. We have thoroughly enjoyed receiving this magazine and have given it to family and friends as the perfect gift.

Read Best Reviews of Simple & Delicious Here

This is one of the best cookbooks I have ever purchased.....and I've certainly purchased many over the years. It's simple, easy, delicious and you most likely have all the ingredients in your kitchen, which makes it all the more endearing. I love this cookbook!

Want Simple & Delicious Discount?

I just bought this magazine and have not received it yet. The ones I have bought at the store, I have enjoyed reading and have gotten great tips and easy preparation instructions.Looking forward to many more once I start getting the magazine.

Save 25% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment