Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Food Network Magazine (1-year auto-renewal)

Food Network MagazineThis magazine is packaged very well for the casual reader. I would term it more as a Food Network Magazine than a recipe digest as some people might expect it to be. Yes, there are some recipes but its more about cooking tools (pretty expensive ones at that), fancy gear, insight into Food Network chefs, book promotions and then a few recipes.

Don't take me wrong, I like it but it is definitely not for the recipes it packs.

And for the rare vegetarian chef/cooking enthusiast out there, not your kind of book.

I bought this subscription a couple of weeks ago as a Christmas gift for my Mom and she already received it! And, it's GREAT! She LOVES it. The magazine has everything in it from easy recipes to interviews with stars and chefs. It has little articles on tips and tricks for your home and even "green" cooking and decorating ideas. I was super surprised how great the format of this magazine was and how visually pleasing it was to read. It was interesting, and not just if you're into cooking or watch the Food Network. I read the entire issue. Love it!

Buy Food Network Magazine (1-year auto-renewal) Now

Gotta have this magazine if you are a lover of easy, delicious, unique food. Recipes for weeknights, weekends, get togethers and special occasions. Each recipe has pictures and easy to use instructions. Even for an experienced cook, the recipes are intriguing and unique enough to capture your interest and peak your curiosity enough to "give it a try". For the inexperienced cook, they are so easy to follow that there is no fear to "give it a try." Gotta have for "foodies" like me!!

Read Best Reviews of Food Network Magazine (1-year auto-renewal) Here

This is a great magazine with fabulous and numerous recipes each month. I was pleasantly surprised with the content and have already made several of the meals. The first issue that I received had close to 100 different recipes.

Want Food Network Magazine (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

I was pleasantly surprised at my first issue of Food Network Magazine. I expected another food magazine with maybe a few new ideas but this really exceeded my expectations. I've gotten two issues so far and really enjoy it. I like cooking magazines with lot of photos of the finished recipe and this doesn't disappoint. The high quality, colorful photos are a great temptation to try the different dishes which so far have turned out very well. I ordered Gourmet (1-year) around the same time and found Food Network a nice complement to it with more casual recipes along with the gourmet stuff.

I especially like the "Copy That!" feature where they take a dish from a well known restaurant and come up with a recipe for it. Also, the "Weeknight & Weekend Dinners" are a great source of inspiration when you can't come up with any ideas on your own. I posted some pictures of the magazine on this site.

I hope this magazine keeps up the same great style and articles because so far it's a winner!

Save 62% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment