Saturday, July 27, 2013

Interior Design

Interior DesignMy husband is a design/builder and this is his favorite magazine. He gets excited when he comes home from work and the newest is waiting for him in the mailbox. He loves the resource section as it helps him find trendy interior items; he sometimes loans prior issues to his clients. The photos are great and the pages ooze with visual texture and color. I think that architects, furniture designers, interior designers, decorators, and photographers would all appreciate this magazine. I'm about to renew our subscription for the fourth time.

I ordered this magazine for my daughter as a gift as she is studying Interior Design and really likes the content of the magazine. The first magazine came but it wasn't in good shape due to the shipping. It doesn't come wrapped in any way which was disappointing to me considering the yearly cost of the subscription.

Buy Interior Design Now

I totally dig this mag....read it daily and have a new idea each time I am finished...I am an aspiring designer!!

Read Best Reviews of Interior Design Here

No comments:

Post a Comment