Saturday, August 24, 2013

Diabetes Self-Management (1-year auto-renewal)

Diabetes Self-ManagementThis jewel was initially given to me by a nurse specializing in diabetes. She said I should get a subscription. What the nurse did not tell me was that this bimonthly magazine is a wonderful aide for general good health.

First, "Diabetes Self Management" does provide outstanding information about diabetes. In one issue I learned exactly how this disease functions and how easy it is to make myself worse. Another article explained my treatment options, discussed their effectiveness, and gave me a comparative analysis of them.

"Diabetes Self Management" has explained, in terms I can understand, how my diet and activities make such a difference in how I feel. For example, I had been told to carefully monitor my calories and eat a good balanced diet. I did that and my blood sugar remained a problem. The magazine published an article, based upon detailed research, that explained which foods are quickly processed into my system and can elevate my blood sugar 30 points in 15 minutes. It mentioned others that were processed very slowly and would effect my blood sugar levels gently over a period of hours vital information for a diabetic.

But there is a bonus. "Diabetes Self Management" includes articles on general good health and good living. The September October issue printed a wonderful article on Disaster Preparedness that is a must have for anyone who could face a natural disaster like a tornado, hurricane, flood, or fire. An additional article discussed common foot problems and their solutions again in terms that are easy to understand.

Diabetes Self Management is an excellent resource for information that we should all have available to us. I highly recommend this product.

There are a lot of helpful articles in this magazine for those with Diabetes. It keeps you up to date on the latest equipment and medicines. There are always articles of encouragement, too, regarding how to better deal with the disease. It helps to read about other people's stories.

Buy Diabetes Self-Management (1-year auto-renewal) Now

It took awhile for it to start, but I am enjoying the magazine. So many articles to help those just diagnosed. It's a keeper!

Read Best Reviews of Diabetes Self-Management (1-year auto-renewal) Here

I've read this magazine for years and have found it so useful for my information resource guide. It has the latest information on drugs and therapies, and the food section is incredible. From Fast and easy recipes of your favorite foods to nutrient information guides that covers so many areas of diabetic living. Diabetes Self-Management magazine is worth the money!

Want Diabetes Self-Management (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

This journal is necessary for diabetics. The information is essential to improving your health on a daily basis. I have subscribed to this journal since 1994 and wouldn't be without it. MyraB

Save 58% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment