Friday, August 9, 2013

Popular Communications

Popular CommunicationsTo put it simply, Pop'Comm covers every aspect of the Radio Hobby -Ham Radio, Scanner Monitoring, Shortwave Radio Broadcasting, Shortwave Utilities, Military, AM & FM Broadcasting, Longwave Aero-Beacons...if it's about radio, it's in here. The articles are well-written and in general, the magazine is well edited and laid-out in a manner that makes for easy reading. If you're interested in the Radio Hobby, this magazine just might be for you. 73 de KB9KPK

I have read this magazine since 1993, and it really generated

a high voltage spark to my shortwave interest. These contributors for the frequency guides are a huge requirement. And I have this magazine as my priority for communications

monitoring, I have missed plenty of issues, but the collection

will be back up and running soon. I hope to have this for a

lifetime. I love it! electronicdx

Buy Popular Communications Now

my title says it all, "best radio communications magazine out there." Whether you listen to scanners, ham radio, frs, or even cbs, this magazine covers it all.

Read Best Reviews of Popular Communications Here

As a longtime radio broadcaster (disc jockey), broadcast engineer, and ham radio operator -this is one of my favorite reads! Glad to find it available for a good price online!

Want Popular Communications Discount?

It took almost 12 weeks to receive my first issue. If I had ordered direct from the publisher it would have been 6 weeks or less.

Amazon's web site was no help at all. My first three requests for help went unanswered. Save yourself a lot of grief, order someplace else.

No comments:

Post a Comment