Tuesday, September 10, 2013

True Detective

True Detective"true detective" is a classic old magazine. my 83 year old father in law loved seeing it again. an early father's day gift. he read it from front to back in a day. we were surprized to see it was shipped from England! my mother in law and i split the cost. it was well worth the money to order it, because he "truely" enjoyed it! thanks! lynn

True Detective has the best true crime stories, have been reading this for years. Their other mags True Crime , Master Detective and Murder Most Foul i recieve as well and they are all just as good. little tip though if you go straight to forum press its cheaper directly through them on as i just found out!!!

Buy True Detective Now

My first memory of True Detective magazines [and True Crime as well as Master Detective] is seeing my mother's collection [she has been collecting them since the 70s!] and this was back in Singapore [where British magazines are easily found]. I was just a young teen then, but my interest in true crime was cultivated back then and continues till today.

The stories are not for the faint-hearted these are true crime stories featuring some of the worst crimes and criminals in history, mainly centered in the US and UK, but also covering other countries in Europe, such as France and Germany. Some of these stories are penned by renowned true crime authors such as Colin Wilson etc, and each featured story is accompanied by actual photographs of the crime scene, the victim/s, the accused etc.

For those who love true crime, this and other true crime magazines are definitely recommended. The only problem I have faced since moving to the States is the difficulty in obtaining these magazines in bookstores [and the subscription price isn't exactly cheap either!]. But the magazine definitely makes for riveting reading!

Read Best Reviews of True Detective Here

I became interested in the true detective series ever since I found the article with my dad's brother on the cover. He murdred his whole family some time in the 1960's.. the magazine was in a ceter chest my dad kept at the foot of his bed.

Want True Detective Discount?

I cannot truly rate this product as I have sent it as a gift for my father-in-law. He has not received it yet, but he is excited and looking forward to trying it out. It is similar to another magazine he used to get and he is always re-reading the old magazines over and over. I hope he will enjoy the new stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment