Thursday, October 24, 2013

Casaviva

CasavivaMagazine is fine but it didn't come for 6 months after ordering. Amazon blamed 3rd parties and wouldn't help. We will never order mags through Amazon.

Nothing against the magazine itself, but getting your hands on the first issue is a whole different story! First off it is late (in fact I still don't have my first issue) But that is not the worst part. The worst part is the post-purchase service you get from Amazon. First, people who answered the phone number provided in confirmation e-mail from Amazon, did not find/know anything about the confirmation number Amazon had e-mailed me. Well, guess what, that's all I have folks! unless you want me to make one up, I don't have any other confirmation numbers!

Insisting a bit more, frusterated the lady answering the phone and she told me that she did not work for Amazon and what do I want from her?!!

So, imagine this, the publication you paid for, never arrived, the confirmation number Amazon sent you does not exist and the phone number provided by Amazon says they don't work for Amazon?! That is what I call service!!

Buy Casaviva Now

Ever since my summer trip to Italy, I have been gathering some Italian home magazines because I noticed that they feature more realistic homes than American magazines which often feature stately homes. I use Casa Viva to get design ideas and tips on high quality home items that I can sometimes buy online. And since I understand Italian, I can say that the articles are well-written too.

Read Best Reviews of Casaviva Here

No comments:

Post a Comment