Thursday, October 24, 2013

Radio Control Jet International

Radio Control Jet InternationalI subscribed to this magazine for a few years when I was more active in R/C flying. It is packed with information and just a great magazine to read. The information and articles are also very useful and relevant for those of us not actively flying R/C Jets. Of all the R/C magazines, this one is my favorite...

I subscribed to this magazine because it is interesting and I would like to learn more about jet R/C aircraft. However, they always have the same aircraft in their articles. All you see is fighters and this type aircraft. I have never seen one article about commerical airliners or military transports in their magazine. I am surprised there is not ONE US manufacturer of airliners. On You Tube and other web sights people say they want to know where to purchase these airliners. Hong Kong, Australian, and other overseas companies are making these and must be doing a great business and these airliners are not cheap. They run about $ 2500 each. I wrote the publisher and he said there was a lot of interest in this subject and maybe in the future they would write about it. To date nada!!!! Think I will try it one more year but if nothing appears the magazine will be toast.

Buy Radio Control Jet International Now

No comments:

Post a Comment