Friday, November 22, 2013

5 PACK OF 12 3-Hole punched plastic edge strip magazine holders for ring binders (RUB02802)

5 PACK OF 12 3-Hole punched plastic edge strip magazine holders for ring binders
  • Pack of five
  • Lets you bind standard size magazines or catalogs in a ring binder
  • Slip through holder's slot and place in any three-ring binderno punching necessary

I have a lot of quilting magazines that I keep for future use so I love to use these magazine holders to organize my magazines in binders.

they cannot be found at any of my local office supply stores.

Buy 5 PACK OF 12 3-Hole punched plastic edge strip magazine holders for ring binders (RUB02802) Now

I work with wood, and subscribe to a woodworking magazine. I needed to find a way to keep these magazines in a folder, in order, and in good condition. These strips are just the ticket! They are easy to use, sturdy, and not real expensive. I recommend them!

Read Best Reviews of 5 PACK OF 12 3-Hole punched plastic edge strip magazine holders for ring binders (RUB02802) Here

Holds magazines perfectly and fits standard three ring binders. Exactly as described, fast shipping and great price :-) Proud to recommend!

Five stars...six if I could!!

Want 5 PACK OF 12 3-Hole punched plastic edge strip magazine holders for ring binders (RUB02802) Discount?

OUTSTANDING Pricing on My Order!! There is No Doubt I will be buying More from Amazon!! I have searched Everywhere, Collector Suppliy Houses, The "Other" Book Sellers, and Almost EVERYWHERE Else I could think Of.

Being Discouraged and Honked at the Same Time, I had All but Given up. I Just Happened to Try One More Place, Amazon, and Damned if they didnt Sell them!! They Work Great, and Like I said Before: I'LL BE BACK!!

A Very Satisfied Customer!! SERIOUSLY Happy!!

Excellent and quick service. My wife collects magazines and these are handy for keeping them in order and easy to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment