Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Martha Stewart Weddings (1-year auto-renewal)

Martha Stewart WeddingsInvaluable for the do-it-yourself bride who wants a hands-on wedding, or who just wants to save money (don't we all!). From gowns to centerpieces, Martha shows you how to get that expensive designer look without the expensive designer price tags. Her signature taste and elegance are evident in every suggestion. Highly recommend

This magazine is great!!! The Weddings magazine is for the bride who wants great ideas and advice for a stylish and elegant wedding. The magazine includes great articles for wedding tips, sanity savers and after the wedding advice. Weddings does contain advertisements for attire, BUT that is not their only service. This magazine also includes wonderful "real wedding" stories that are inspiring and give great ideas for your own wedding. I highly recommend this magazine for a more mature bride, or for a bride who already has picked out her dress but still wants great wedding ideas.

Buy Martha Stewart Weddings (1-year auto-renewal) Now

Martha puts out the absolute best wedding magazine there is. It's worth every penny, too bad there is only one issue per season. Being engaged one year left me only four issues before the wedding-so order early!

Read Best Reviews of Martha Stewart Weddings (1-year auto-renewal) Here

I get Martha Stewart's, Brides, and Bridal Guide magazines. (I'm a magazine addict... and there was a magazine sale on Amazon...) The price for this magazine is a little high... and I don't really like that there are only 4 a year. (Brides is 12 and Bridal Guide is 6.) This magazine is definitely more crafty than any other wedding magazine out there, which is expected since it's a Martha Stewart product.

I think it's definitely more geared for decoration than dresses for example, but the ideas are fun... and even nice for non-wedding things. The main drawback I feel is that I am signed up to their email newsletter, and I feel like I basically get the magazine in bits and pieces throughout the 4 month period for free... Obviously, it's a little different to have a hard copy in front of you versus looking online at things... that's the main reason I still get the magazine... but I would say for the most part all the cool ideas are available through their wedding website...

Want Martha Stewart Weddings (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

If I could give this magazine more than 5 stars, I would. Martha helped me organize, plan, decorate, and personalize my wedding with her creative and affordable do-it-yourself ideas. With all the other bridal magazines out there that simply consist of advertisements and small articles on meaningless details, or things even a man would know about weddings, MSW stands out from the pack, and thank goodness. I am a graphic designer and wanted my wedding to be personalized and unique, and, well, "me." This magazine has great ways to pull your ideas together for the full package not just how to create name cards for example, but templates for you to take and make your own. Every issue I read cover to cover, and then went back for more. Don't waste your time and money on any other bridal magazine unless you just care about what nail color is hot for brides, or the best way to wear your hair if it is long... blah blah blah. This is it, as a recently wed bride, I swear by it.

Save 33% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment