Monday, December 23, 2013

Fired Arts & Crafts

Fired Arts & CraftsI love the ideas in this magazine--it covers a gamut of them. Look forward to each issue. Thanks for asking.

I have received 3 of the magazines so far, and I have been pretty disappointed. But maybe that's just me. I am a potter that does a lot of hand-building, and this book usually has only 1 pottery idea, and it has been nothing spectactular or very original so far. Has ideas for ceramic artists, about painting their greenware, but even some of that seems tacky. I was hoping for some fun, new creative ideas, but so far have not seen that. Lots of advertising.

Buy Fired Arts & Crafts Now

Being away from ceramics for so many years, this magazine has been very helpful in learning all of the newest techniques in this field.

Read Best Reviews of Fired Arts & Crafts Here

I have not received this magazine yet????? When will I receive it????

Thanks, Denise

Want Fired Arts & Crafts Discount?

as a businessman,i deal in ceramic.so i often notice many news about ceramic.hope through yr magzine,i can get the newest information about the ceramic.thanks in advance.

Save 44% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment