Sunday, December 22, 2013

Fortune (1-year auto-renewal)

FortuneI would say the quality of coverage is pretty poor. The articles are recycled from those which have already appeared on the web at . Quite a large volume of the magazine is devoted to the advertisements, so much so, it feels as though articles are inundated with adverts. I would say that the articles are mediocre compared to magazines like BusinessWeek and The Economist.

I am not renewing my subscription.

Fortune magazine appears to be encountering a crisis in identity and focus. Between all the business magazines Fortune does not stand out from the crowd as a quality publication. Depending on your needs, I would recommend other magazines that are more attuned to the needs of business leaders.

Forbes: Conservative viewpoint

Business week: Quick summary of the weeks events

Economist: Excellent reporting, more neutral point of view

Buy Fortune (1-year auto-renewal) Now

I've tried all the business and investing magazines out there, and this is by far the best one. Money is full of fluff, Business Week's coverage is too trivial and sensational. Fortune hits the mark with deep relevant topics.

The articles aren't quite as good as they were several years ago, but that doesn't stop it from being better than the rest.

Read Best Reviews of Fortune (1-year auto-renewal) Here

I am an avid reader. But due to time constraints, over time I have pruned my subscriptions down to Fortune, The Economist, Kiplinger and The Atlanticall great magazines. Fortune is probably the only one I pretty much read cover to cover. I find the articles to be well researched and well written. When you think about all the work that went into putting together an issue, you have admit it is an amazing value.

Want Fortune (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

Great Magazine that covers the main points of the top 500 companies. This is a great magazine if your looking to keep up to date on the larger movement of the economy. This magazine comes at a great value and the stories they produce show usually the general movement of the market. Well worth read if applied right for beginning investor. I enjoy the special interest articles on CEOs making a difference and I think could be written about more often.

Save 80% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment