Monday, December 9, 2013

Natural Health (1-year auto-renewal)

Natural HealthThis magazine contains basic and simplistic info on nutrition you're seen elsewhere. Unless you're a beginner who has little knowledge and wants info at a very basic level-go elsewhere. It lacks any real depth. It also has a very inordinate amount of advertisements that makes up the majority of pages.

This magazine has very low quality content. The articles in the magazine are simple, anecdotal and contain very little useful information. The stories contain little snippets from books and other articles but never get into anything in depth. They don't seem original at all. The magazine is also laden with advertisements for Hydroxycut, supplements, and other associated junk science items. So much for "natural health." I would pass on this magazine.

Buy Natural Health (1-year auto-renewal) Now

Like the one-star reviewer, I am not finding much content in this magazine have only received a couple of copies so far, but the latest is filled with articles urging use of various supplements and extracts rather than healthy dietary plans (an article on how to lower cholesterol in particular completely ignores basic foods known to reduce blood fats). Additionally, an article on massage is accompanied by a provocative photo of a young woman that reminds me of what used to show up in "men's magazines". My "Vegetarian Times" is way more helpful with health planning. I'll be letting this subscription run out, and if there are many more pictures like the massage one I'll be getting a pro-rated refund.

Read Best Reviews of Natural Health (1-year auto-renewal) Here

I subscribed to the magazine for a year. I thought about doing another year, and sent in a request, but changed my mind. I didn't feel it was worth the money....there wasn't enough substance (lots of advertisements....even for non-natural products). I got a bill in the mail, but there was no option to cancel. So I didn't pay it. I figured they might send another notice and then just terminate my account. I got another bill, same thing. Then I got a notice that it was being sent to collections. I was appalled that they would do business this way.

There is no customer service number. YOU CANNOT SPEAK TO ANYONE. It is infuriating. The ONLY way I could figure out how to cancel my subscription was to send a comment to them online and hope that they would take care of it. I received a reply a few days later saying that it had been cancelled, yet I just got another letter from a collection agency (NSA) demanding that I pay $20 for magazines I never received.

This is ridiculous.

DO NOT give them your business.

Want Natural Health (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

There are some interesting tips and articles in here. I don't understand the negative reviews. I first picked this up at my local kroger & was hooked, so i bought the subscription. I've never been disappointed.

Save 33% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment