Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Recording Magazine (1-year auto-renewal)

Recording MagazineAmazon, apparently, contracts out these subscription services to Synapse, Inc. I ordered Mix and Recording Magazine for my husband for XMAS on DEC.5th. We have never received EITHER magazine. When I called to inquire, I was told that it it would be 4 BUSINESS DAYS before I would be contacted by a customer service representative who could help me with my problem.

I do not recommend anyone subscribe to any magazine through Amazon that is handled by Synapse,Inc. The only reason I gave them 1 star is because I the rating system would not allow me to give them ZERO.

I really get a lot out of Recording Magazine. It is great for both professionals in the trade, as well as DIYers, amateurs and beginners. I'm a professional, and still learn something new every issue!

Buy Recording Magazine (1-year auto-renewal) Now

This is probably the best of the magazines dealing with recording out there. It gives a lot of good information,not just product ads like some of the other magazines. It's definitely worth the money for the amount of knowledge you gain from the articles.

Read Best Reviews of Recording Magazine (1-year auto-renewal) Here

It can be hard to find up to date info. This has it all in one place. Saves me time.

Want Recording Magazine (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

Don't bother. I payed for this 3 months ago and am still waiting. How hard can it be to initiate an automated subscription in this day and age?

Save 76% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment