Thursday, December 12, 2013

Teddy Bear and Friends (1-year auto-renewal)

Teddy Bear and FriendsI have been a subscriber of Teddy Bear magazine ever since the beginning of my career. My job is to rate the quality of different types of teddy bears so that appropriate prices can be set according to the ratings. Although it seems that my job is fun and easy, it can be extremely grueling at times. Looking at up to 5 different types of teddy bears in one day is a pain only the mind could imagine, but worse of course. Anyway, I go through this magazine every month to get the new info on teddy bears and what separates the good from the bad. So one day at work, I was rating some teddy bears and one of them bit me!! IT WAS A REAL BEAR AND IT BIT MY HAND OFF!! I COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED!!!! Obviously, this has nothing to do with the quality of the magazine. I give it 5 stars of course.

Save 17% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment