Thursday, January 30, 2014

Future Music

Future MusicThe earlier reviewer commenting on the price is referring to the US edition of the magazine, which is about $20 per year, and is no where near as well put together. This is a great magazine, I had the subscription for it and bought it in pounds and got the bill once it had been converted to dollars, needless to say I only did it for one year. It's still less than buying it at the newsstand which is around $16 per issue I think. If you like to get new audio samples, tutorials, plugins and virtual instruments every month, this is "the" magazine to get, if you like that stuff but don't want to pay the charge for having it sent over the pond, consider the US version, but realize they are not the same and the US one is not nearly as good.

This magazine is invaluable for the present-day producer.

I produce hip hop tracks and find that this particular magazine is tailored perfectly to the producer who works much with virtual instruments, plug-ins and the like.

Each month's issue also comes with a bonus CD that includes plug-in demos (often free fully-functional plugins), tutorial videos, sound samples, etc. This, for me, puts "Future Music" in a different league than other magazines.

Mags like Mix and EQ are great covering a wider scope of music and music-for-film production, but for the producer working with a Digital Audio Workstation, "Future Music" is probably the best "get right down to business" audio magazine available.

Highly Recommended.

Buy Future Music Now

This mag is not publish anymore as told in previous reviews. They won't tell you instead I got a note that said I would get Guitar World, and got 1 issue only. Not only I just got 1 issue, but I never asked for guitar world. Please take note that Amazon is very good at everything except mag subscriptions. They send you with the publisher to deal with. No refund are made this way. Also this happened with the Mental Floss mag subscription. Your are on your own with magazine subscriptions.

Read Best Reviews of Future Music Here

Just like another reviewer, I sent in the card for a preview issue. I did receive one issue, which I found to be of limited value anyway. I have since been bombarded with collection agency notices. I can't believe I may have to get legal help for this. Absolute rubbish.

Want Future Music Discount?

I sent in a card for a preview issue and never recieved it. Since then I've been bombarded with with forceful Must Pay notices. They've now turned me over to a collection agency. I've not to this day subscribed.

No comments:

Post a Comment